Unique calibration resources
Our installation, the only one of its kind, calibrates a broad range of flow rates – from 10 l/h to 2,850 m3/h – and of viscosities – from 0.5 to 500 cSt (For viscosities above 500 cSt, please contact us) – all in compliance with international standards as OIML, API, and ISO and with our customers’ specific requirements.
Faure Herman has 11 calibration stations for testing liquid and gas flow meters.
Major added value of Faure Herman calibration facility
- Traceability fully established to International Standards
- Independent Calibration Laboratory verified by COFRAC/ILAC (ISO17025) accreditation; https://www.cofrac.fr/
- Worldwide recognized calibration results through the ILAC/MRA (Mutual Recognition Agreements)
- Calibration done with Hydrocarbon fluids at actual process conditions
- In addition to verification, the capability to adjust flow meters in our workshop
- Calibration benches uncertainties meet the most stringent requirements
Faure Herman, a leader in the market for accurate measurement of liquids, offers its customers an extensive range of services: calibration, on-site assistance, commissioning, maintenance, repair, spare parts management, and user training.
These services, based on our mastery of liquid measurement systems, complete our product offering and enable our customers to optimize their use of Faure Herman equipment.
Total Quality Management is a key objective for Faure Herman with priority targets:
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
- Development of our business and employees
- Strive for excellence
- Comply with applicable regulatory requirements
- Implement sufficient practices to ensure personnel safety, avoid pollution and protect the environment
Quality System Management has been implemented for many years ago and recognized through ISO 9001 Certification and supplemented by numerous certificates which specifically attest to the ability our our company to adapt to your sector quality requirements.
Contact Us Join Us
Integrated Head Quarters
Our integrated site regroups all our activities thus allowing fluid and continous collaboration between all teams to better support our customers.
Contact Us Join Us
In addition to our HQ Sales Teams based in La Ferté Bernard, France, we provide proximity support to our customers all over the world, with a complete sales team in Houston TX, USA to handle local sales and service needs, as well as sales offices in Bangkok for Asia and Dubai for Middle East markets.Contact Us Join Us